The I.C.E I18B is a compact battery powered walk behind scrubber dryer. It offers a unique combination of simplicity, compact design and advanced noise reduction construction. I18B comes with on-board charger, providing increased cleaning flexibility for new levels of comfort and productivity.
- One of the smallest cleaning machines of the I.C.E range
- 450mm (18″) scrubbing brush
- Allows for a large area cleaning up to 1500 m/hr²
- Easy to maneuver and store
- Gear driven brush motor
- Die-casted aluminium curved squeegee
- Huge opening on solution tank for easy cleaning
Water and cleaning chemical is applied through the front scrubbing brush, this brush has a good pressure of 30kgs which enables good contact even on uneven floors. The liquids are vacuumed up by the wide parabolic squeegee at the rear of the scrubber dryer and collected in the recovery tank. A flexible hose is fitted to empty the recovery tank of the dirty recovered liquids, the top of the scrubber drier swings open on hinges for easy filling of clean water and cleaning chemicals.
- 18″ Scrubbing brush
- 18″ Pad holder
- Built in HF battery charger
- Nozzle with squeegee rubbers